2016 Dates Announced: April 4-6 in Austin, TX!
To view 2015 session slides - CLICK HERE - then click on a session. Slide links are below the session descriptions.
You're Invited to the World's Most Niched-Out Event Just for Niche Magazine Publishers!
Networking, Fun and Serious Learning - That's How Niche Rolls!
- Niche Fun! Wacky 2016 conference theme to be announced.
- 360° Niche Keynotes - 3 amazing niche media visionaries!
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Hot Topic Roundtables on the subjects you're most interested in - 2016 topics: Paid Sponsor Content, Video, B2B Lead Gen, Pricing Models, Augmented Reality, Paid Subscriptions, Sales Compensation, Content Marketing, Events, Subscription Strategy, Controlled Circulation, Free Rack Distribution, Mergers & Acquisitions, and much more!!!!
- NEW: NicheTek! A bonus day all about finding new tools and technology to generate more revenue for your niche publication.
- Awesome Sheraton Austin Hotel - right in the heart of fun and funky Austin, TX and walking distance to tons of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, brand new Orientation Networking Party, Super-fun Austin, and much, much more!
Mark Hintz is the poster-child for niche publishers, having launched more than 20 niche media properties. In this super-practical keynote, Mark gives a Niche Media guide to extreme revenue. You’ll walk away with a new set of tools by which to evaluate your business and a new arsenal of new revenue opportunities to explore! He'll cover:
Michela O'Connor AbramsPresident
Are you ready to take the big leap from niche magazine to international media brand? There’s no magic bullet to succeed, but have no fear! Niche publishers can make the transition by getting back to the basics. Start by ensuring that your business model focuses on the needs of your unique niche community.
Dwell's successful 14-year history is rooted in its mission: Bringing Modern Design to Everyone… anywhere, anytime, anyplace and in any form. Dwell CEO Michela O’Connor Abrams will demonstrate with real life examples how print, digital, and live events fuel growth in community revenue - whether you're a B2B or B2C publisher - as well as advertising and marketing partnerships. She will also discuss the elephant in the room...big data driving everyone's model in the future.
Eric ShanfeltSr. Vice President of eMedia
HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Web, email, social, mobile, online advertising, SEO...how do they all fit together to drive revenue and build your business? In just 30 minutes, Eric Shanfelt, an 20-year online media veteran, will show you a complete digital strategy that works whether your business is based on advertising, lead generation, events or selling content.