BIG NICHE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Austin or Bust!
April 4-6, 2016
You're Invited to the World's Most Niched-Out Event Just for Niche Magazine Publishers!
Networking, Fun and Serious Learning - That's How Niche Rolls!
- Niche Fun! 2016 conference theme is "Keep Niche Weird!"
- 360° Niche Keynotes - 4 amazing niche media visionaries!
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Hot Topic Roundtables on the subjects you're most interested in - 2016 topics: Paid Sponsor Content, Video, B2B Lead Gen, Pricing Models, Sales Compensation, Content Marketing, Events, Subscription Strategy, Custom Publishing, and much more!!!
- NEW: NicheTek! A bonus day all about finding new tools and technology to generate more revenue for your niche publication.
- Awesome Sheraton Austin Hotel - right in the heart of fun and funky Austin, TX and walking distance to tons of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, brand new Orientation Networking Party, Super-fun Austin, and much, much more!
August Home Publishing Co.
Your investment in one magazine article can be leveraged into several revenue streams by transforming it through different channels. Learn how Publisher dynamo Don Peschke of August Home Publishing re-purposes the content of one magazine article into several new print products, digital products, live seminars, video, and a TV show — each with a new audience and a new revenue stream.
Content Marketing Institute
Revenue, Revenue, Revenue...that's all you publishers want to talk about. Well, let's talk about it. Are you stalled with finding new growth opportunities for the next two months to two years? Well, search no further. Joe Pulizzi, founder of Inc 500 company Content Marketing Institute, will share his list of amazing revenue opportunities that your company is, sadly, missing out on. These include online training programs, integrated benefactor programs, event opportunities, custom content projects, and even small M&A opportunities that you may not be thinking about. You'll walkaway with specific ways you can drive new revenue growth for your niche media brand NOW. If you miss this session, you'll regret it, maybe for the rest of your life.
Steve Jobs (uh, yeah... that Steve Jobs) said that innovation distinguishes between leaders and followers. And niche publishers who want to lead growth for their media company need to foster a culture of innovation -- then turn that into results! Whether it’s finding a new market, creating a new product, improving an existing service, or discovering new uses for your current offerings innovation is critical to your success. And it's not optional -- it's an all-the-time-every-day activity. So how do you create a company culture that doesn't confine innovation to the CEO? How do you empower every person in your organization to share responsibility for innovation? Dan Oswald, CEO of BLR, will share 6 secrets to how you can catapult your company to new heights of creativity, innovation, and revenues.
Krystle KopaczChief Operating Officer
National Journal Group
As a niche publisher, you know that your biggest, best, and brightest advertisers are also your most demanding -- always looking for the next "big idea" in advertising that will build brand and drive revenue. And the proliferation of new media platforms means that creative concepts are a must. Rising media star Krystle Kopacz has helped Atlantic Media build hugely creative (and hugely profitable) campaigns for advertisers that build across media platforms. This case study focused keynote will help you think concretely about how to put the “sizzle” behind selling big ideas in media. Using examples, Krystle will suggest winning approaches that all media publishers can use to approach the sponsor “whales" within your niche!