2014 Niche Media Conference:
February 24-26 in Charleston, SC
Details to Come Soon!
You're Invited to the World's Most Niched-Out Event!
- Niche Fun! 2013 theme is SUPERHEROES. 2014 Theme TBA.
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Roundtables on the topics you're most interested in -- Tablet Publishing, Digital-Only, Newsstand, Sales Compensation, Selling Your Media Company, and Budgeting & Forecasting.
- NEW: Niche Workshop Bonus Day. Hands-on, practical workshops all about generating more revenue for your niche publication. Choose between Targeted Event Strategy & Digital Publishing Secrets.
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, brand new Keynote & Cocktails networking, awesome historic hotel - the Francis Marion (just 20 minutes from Charleston International Airport), Super-fun Charleston, SC, and much, much more!
Clay B. HallFormer CEO
Aspire Media / Interweave
Not all revenue and profit streams are created equal! How do you assess what is valuable for acquirers, lenders, advertisers, and consumers? And where can you look to harvest immediate profits? And where should you plant, nurture, and grow in order to build a strong, valuable business? Clay Hall, who has owned, operated, and advised niche media companies for more than 35 years, shares his perspectives on how niche publishers can build value in their business. Clay served as Aspire Media's and Interweave's CEO from 2005 until 2012 before selling the business to F+W Media. While at Interweave, the company was successfully transformed from a print book and magazine publishing company to an online, digital, and e-commerce business.